Letter to the Editor
Communicating with carers about dementia
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 438–440, April 2013
How to Cite
Thuné-Boyle, I., Wilcock, J. and Iliffe, S. (2013), Communicating with carers about dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 438–440. doi: 10.1002/gps.3882
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Department of Health National Institute for Health Research (DH/NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.