Describing perceived stigma against Alzheimer's disease in a general population in France: the STIG-MA survey
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 933–938, September 2013
How to Cite
Piver, L. C., Nubukpo, P., Faure, A., Dumoitier, N., Couratier, P. and Clément, J.-P. (2013), Describing perceived stigma against Alzheimer's disease in a general population in France: the STIG-MA survey. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 933–938. doi: 10.1002/gps.3903
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.