Dancing as a psychosocial intervention in care homes: a systematic review of the literature
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 914–924, September 2013
How to Cite
Guzmán-García, A., Hughes, J. C., James, I. A. and Rochester, L. (2013), Dancing as a psychosocial intervention in care homes: a systematic review of the literature. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 914–924. doi: 10.1002/gps.3913
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.