See the acknowledgments for the list of the REAL.FR study group members
Weight changes in Alzheimer's disease patients with increased aberrant motor behavior
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 998–1004, October 2013
How to Cite
Secher, M., Andrieu, S., Gillette-Guyonnet, S., Soto, M., Rolland, Y., Cantet, C., Vellas, B., Ritz, P. and The REAL.fr Group (2013), Weight changes in Alzheimer's disease patients with increased aberrant motor behavior. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 998–1004. doi: 10.1002/gps.3914
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Clinical Research Hospital Program from the French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PHRC No. 98-47N and PHRC No. 0101001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.