A latent class analysis of psychological disturbance in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1054–1060, October 2013
How to Cite
Zahodne, L. B., Marsiske, M. and Bowers, D. (2013), A latent class analysis of psychological disturbance in Parkinson's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1054–1060. doi: 10.1002/gps.3927
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: T32-AG020499
- Bryan W. Robinson Endowment for Neuroscience
- American Psychological Foundation
- American Psychological Association Divisions 20 and 40
- National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence (UF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.