Community pharmacists and people with dementia: a cross-sectional survey exploring experiences, attitudes, and knowledge of pain and its management
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1077–1085, October 2013
How to Cite
Barry, H. E., Parsons, C., Passmore, A. P. and Hughes, C. M. (2013), Community pharmacists and people with dementia: a cross-sectional survey exploring experiences, attitudes, and knowledge of pain and its management. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1077–1085. doi: 10.1002/gps.3931
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Department for Employment and Learning
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.