Preliminary analysis of age of illness onset effects on symptom profiles in major depressive disorder
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1166–1174, November 2013
How to Cite
Charlton, R. A., Lamar, M., Ajilore, O. and Kumar, A. (2013), Preliminary analysis of age of illness onset effects on symptom profiles in major depressive disorder. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1166–1174. doi: 10.1002/gps.3939
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH073989-04 to AK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.