Suicidal ideation in family carers of people with dementia: a pilot study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1182–1188, November 2013
How to Cite
O'Dwyer, S. T., Moyle, W., Zimmer-Gembeck, M. and De Leo, D. (2013), Suicidal ideation in family carers of people with dementia: a pilot study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1182–1188. doi: 10.1002/gps.3941
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- Griffith Health Institute Project Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.