Yea-Ing L. Shyu and Ming-Yueh Tseng contributed equally to this work.
Interdisciplinary intervention decreases cognitive impairment for older Taiwanese with hip fracture: 2-year follow-up
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1222–1231, December 2013
How to Cite
Shyu, Y.-I. L., Tseng, M.-Y., Liang, J., Tsai, W.-C., Wu, C.-C. and Cheng, H.-S. (2013), Interdisciplinary intervention decreases cognitive impairment for older Taiwanese with hip fracture: 2-year follow-up. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1222–1231. doi: 10.1002/gps.3945
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX92-9023PL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.