ClinicalTrials.gov Identifiers: NCT00688155 (SHARP); NCT01072500 (LIFE)
Performance of a computer-based assessment of cognitive function measures in two cohorts of seniors†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1239–1250, December 2013
How to Cite
Espeland, M. A., Katula, J. A., Rushing, J., Kramer, A. F., Jennings, J. M., Sink, K. M., Nadkarni, N. K., Reid, K. F., Castro, C. M., Church, T., Kerwin, D. R., Williamson, J. D., Marottoli, R. A., Rushing, S., Marsiske, M., Rapp, S. R. and LIFE Study Group (2013), Performance of a computer-based assessment of cognitive function measures in two cohorts of seniors. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1239–1250. doi: 10.1002/gps.3949
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Aging Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: (#UO1 AG22376
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 3U01AG022376-05A2S
- Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Aging, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.