Previous presentation: These findings were presented at the 2012 annual meeting of Anxiety Disorders Association of America. April 2012, Washington DC.
Letter to the Editor
Anxiety and cognitive impairment in homebound older adults†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 989–990, September 2013
How to Cite
Petkus, A. J., Gum, A. M. and Wetherell, J. L. (2013), Anxiety and cognitive impairment in homebound older adults. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 989–990. doi: 10.1002/gps.3951
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Which Psychosocial Factors Best Predict Cognitive Performance in Older Adults?, Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 2014, 20, 05, 487, , , ,