Patient and carer views on participating in clinical trials for prodromal Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 22–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Lawrence, V., Pickett, J., Ballard, C. and Murray, J. (2014), Patient and carer views on participating in clinical trials for prodromal Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 22–31. doi: 10.1002/gps.3958
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- Roche Products Ltd
Vol. 29, Issue 12, 1318, Article first published online: 13 NOV 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.