Change in antipsychotic usage pattern and risk of relapse in older patients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1305–1311, December 2013
How to Cite
Talaslahti, T., Alanen, H.-M., Hakko, H., Isohanni, M., Häkkinen, U. and Leinonen, E. (2013), Change in antipsychotic usage pattern and risk of relapse in older patients with schizophrenia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 1305–1311. doi: 10.1002/gps.3962
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.