Receiving while giving: The differential roles of receiving help and satisfaction with help on caregiver rewards among spouses and adult-children
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Savundranayagam, M. Y. (2014), Receiving while giving: The differential roles of receiving help and satisfaction with help on caregiver rewards among spouses and adult-children. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 41–48. doi: 10.1002/gps.3967
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.