Association between depression and maintenance medication adherence among Medicare beneficiaries with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Qian, J., Simoni-Wastila, L., Rattinger, G. B., Zuckerman, I. H., Lehmann, S., Wei, Y.-J. J. and Stuart, B. (2014), Association between depression and maintenance medication adherence among Medicare beneficiaries with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/gps.3968
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Commonwealth Fund. Grant Number: 20080306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.