The prevalence and associated demographic factors of dementia from a cross-sectional community survey in Kingston, Jamaica
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 103–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Neita, S. M., Abel, W. D., Eldemire-Shearer, D., James, K. and Gibson, R. C. (2014), The prevalence and associated demographic factors of dementia from a cross-sectional community survey in Kingston, Jamaica. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 103–105. doi: 10.1002/gps.3982
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Office of the Principal, The University of the West Indies
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.