The prevalence and associated demographic factors of dementia from a cross-sectional community survey in Kingston, Jamaica
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 103–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Neita, S. M., Abel, W. D., Eldemire-Shearer, D., James, K. and Gibson, R. C. (2014), The prevalence and associated demographic factors of dementia from a cross-sectional community survey in Kingston, Jamaica. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 103–105. doi: 10.1002/gps.3982
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Office of the Principal, The University of the West Indies
- Alzheimer's Disease International (2009). World Alzheimer Report 2009. and . London, Alzheimer's Disease International.
- American Psychiatric Association (2000). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-IV-TR. Washington, American Psychiatric Association.
- World Health Organization (2011). World Health Statistics 2011. Geneva, World Health Organization.