The association between race and gender, treatment attitudes, and antidepressant treatment adherence
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 169–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Burnett-Zeigler, I., Kim, H. M., Chiang, C., Kavanagh, J., Zivin, K., Rockefeller, K., Sirey, J. A. and Kales, H. C. (2014), The association between race and gender, treatment attitudes, and antidepressant treatment adherence. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 169–177. doi: 10.1002/gps.3984
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 5R21MH073002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.