Preventing depression in homes for older adults: are effects sustained over 2 years?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 191–197, February 2014
How to Cite
van Schaik, D. J. F., Dozeman, E., van Marwijk, H. W. J., Stek, M. L., Smit, F., Beekman, A. T. F. and van der Horst, H. E. (2014), Preventing depression in homes for older adults: are effects sustained over 2 years?. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 191–197. doi: 10.1002/gps.3989
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
This article has been cited by:
- 2Prevention of anxiety and depression in Chinese: A randomized clinical trial testing the effectiveness of a stepped care program in primary care, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2014, 169, 212, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,