Multiple clock drawing scoring systems: simpler is better
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 127–136, February 2014
How to Cite
Mainland, B. J., Amodeo, S. and Shulman, K. I. (2014), Multiple clock drawing scoring systems: simpler is better. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 127–136. doi: 10.1002/gps.3992
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.