This work has not been published elsewhere and is not under review for publication elsewhere.
Vascular risk factors, depression, and cognitive change among African American older adults†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 291–298, March 2014
How to Cite
Carmasin, J. S., Mast, B. T., Allaire, J. C. and Whitfield, K. E. (2014), Vascular risk factors, depression, and cognitive change among African American older adults. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 291–298. doi: 10.1002/gps.4007
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- NIA. Grant Number: #R01 AG 24108
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.