Two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of stepped care cognitive behavioral therapy to prevent recurrence of depression in an older population
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 317–325, March 2014
How to Cite
Apil, S. R. A., Spinhoven, P., Haffmans, P. M. J. and Hoencamp, E. (2014), Two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of stepped care cognitive behavioral therapy to prevent recurrence of depression in an older population. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 317–325. doi: 10.1002/gps.4010
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- ZonMw. Grant Number: 2620.003
- Fonds NutsOhra. Grant Number: SNO-T-07-80
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.