Yu-Tao Xiang and Quan-Sheng Tang contributed equally to the paper.
Common use of high doses of antipsychotic medications in older Asian patients with schizophrenia (2001–2009)
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 359–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Li, Y., Correll, C. U., Ungvari, G. S., Chiu, H. F.K., Lai, K. Y. C., Tang, Q.-S., Hao, W., Si, T.-M., Wang, C.-Y., Lee, E. H. M., He, Y.-L., Yang, S.-Y., Chong, M.-Y., Kua, E.-H., Fujii, S., Sim, K., Yong, M. K.H., Trivedi, J. K., Chung, E.-K., Udomratn, P., Chee, K.-Y., Sartorius, N., Tan, C.-H. and Shinfuku, N. (2014), Common use of high doses of antipsychotic medications in older Asian patients with schizophrenia (2001–2009). Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 359–366. doi: 10.1002/gps.4011
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.