Time until nursing home admission in people with mild dementia: comparison of dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's dementia
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 392–398, April 2014
How to Cite
Rongve, A., Vossius, C., Nore, S., Testad, I. and Aarsland, D. (2014), Time until nursing home admission in people with mild dementia: comparison of dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 392–398. doi: 10.1002/gps.4015
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.