Genetic variant of AKT1 and AKTIP associated with late-onset depression in a Brazilian population
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 399–405, April 2014
How to Cite
Pereira, P. A., Bicalho, M. A. C., de Moraes, E. N., Malloy-Diniz, L., Bozzi, I. C. R. S., Nicolato, R., Valadão, D. R., Miranda, D. M. and Romano-Silva, M. A. (2014), Genetic variant of AKT1 and AKTIP associated with late-onset depression in a Brazilian population. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 399–405. doi: 10.1002/gps.4018
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.