Platelet a disintegrin and metallopeptidase 10 expression correlates with clock drawing test scores in Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 414–420, April 2014
How to Cite
Manzine, P. R., Barham, E. J., Vale, F. A. C., Selistre-de-Araújo, H. S., Pavarini, S. C. I. and Cominetti, M. R. (2014), Platelet a disintegrin and metallopeptidase 10 expression correlates with clock drawing test scores in Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 414–420. doi: 10.1002/gps.4020
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: (2010/09497-7)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.