Neuroimaging and neurocognitive abnormalities associated with bipolar disorder in old age
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 421–427, April 2014
How to Cite
Rej, S., Butters, M. A., Aizenstein, H. J., Begley, A., Tsay, J., Reynolds, C. F., Mulsant, B. H. and Gildengers, A. (2014), Neuroimaging and neurocognitive abnormalities associated with bipolar disorder in old age. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/gps.4021
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: K23 MH 073772 (AGG), R01 MH 084921 (AGG), U01 MH68846 (BHM), R01 MH072947 (MAB), P30 MH71944 (CFR), K24 MH069430 (BHM)
- UPMC Endowment in Geriatric Psychiatry (CFR)
- John A. Hartford Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry (CFR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.