Neuroimaging and neurocognitive abnormalities associated with bipolar disorder in old age
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 421–427, April 2014
How to Cite
Rej, S., Butters, M. A., Aizenstein, H. J., Begley, A., Tsay, J., Reynolds, C. F., Mulsant, B. H. and Gildengers, A. (2014), Neuroimaging and neurocognitive abnormalities associated with bipolar disorder in old age. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/gps.4021
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: K23 MH 073772 (AGG), R01 MH 084921 (AGG), U01 MH68846 (BHM), R01 MH072947 (MAB), P30 MH71944 (CFR), K24 MH069430 (BHM)
- UPMC Endowment in Geriatric Psychiatry (CFR)
- John A. Hartford Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry (CFR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.