Value of EQ-5D in Mexican city older population with and without dementia (SADEM study)
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 478–488, May 2014
How to Cite
Sanchez-Arenas, R., Vargas-Alarcon, G., Sanchez-Garcia, S., Garcia-Peña, C., Gutierrez-Gutierrez, L., Grijalva, I., Garcia-Dominguez, A. and Juárez-Cedillo, T. (2014), Value of EQ-5D in Mexican city older population with and without dementia (SADEM study). Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 478–488. doi: 10.1002/gps.4030
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- SSA/IMSS/ISSSTE-CONACYT. Grant Number: Salud-2009-01-114716
- Fund for the Promotion of Health Research, Mexican Institute of Social Security. Grant Number: FIS/IMSS/PROT/G10/824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.