The nuances of cognition and depression in older adults: the need for a comprehensive assessment
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 506–514, May 2014
How to Cite
Brown, P. J., Sneed, J. R., Rutherford, B. R., Devanand, D. P. and Roose, S. P. (2014), The nuances of cognition and depression in older adults: the need for a comprehensive assessment. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 506–514. doi: 10.1002/gps.4033
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Alzheimer's Coordinating Center. Grant Numbers: U01 AG016976, 2010-JI-01
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32 MH20004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.