A comparison of FDG-PET and blood flow SPECT in the diagnosis of neurodegenerative dementias: a systematic review
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 551–561, June 2014
How to Cite
Davison, C. M. and O'Brien, J. T. (2014), A comparison of FDG-PET and blood flow SPECT in the diagnosis of neurodegenerative dementias: a systematic review. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 551–561. doi: 10.1002/gps.4036
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: NIHR RfPB PB-PG-1207-13105
- NIHR Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre in Ageing and Chronic Disease
- Biomedical Research Unit in Lewy Body Dementia
- Biomedical Research Centre and Unit in Dementia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.