The influence of lithium on calcium homeostasis in older patients in daily clinical practice
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 594–601, June 2014
How to Cite
van Melick, E. J. M., Wilting, I., Ziere, G., Kok, R. M. and Egberts, T. C. G. (2014), The influence of lithium on calcium homeostasis in older patients in daily clinical practice. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 594–601. doi: 10.1002/gps.4041
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.