Do the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery episodic memory measures discriminate amnestic mild cognitive impairment?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 602–609, June 2014
How to Cite
Juncos-Rabadán, O., Pereiro, A. X., Facal, D., Reboredo, A. and Lojo-Seoane, C. (2014), Do the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery episodic memory measures discriminate amnestic mild cognitive impairment?. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 602–609. doi: 10.1002/gps.4042
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Spanish Directorate General for Science and Technology under Projects. Grant Numbers: SEJ2007-67964-CO2-01, PSI2010-22224-C03-01
- Galician Government: Consellería de Industria e Innovación/Economía e Industria. Grant Numbers: PGIDIT07PXIB211018PR, 10PXIB2011070PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.