Trajectories of quality of life in early-stage dementia: individual variations and predictors of change
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 616–623, June 2014
How to Cite
Clare, L., Woods, R. T., Nelis, S. M., Martyr, A., Marková, I. S., Roth, I., Whitaker, C. J. and Morris, R. G. (2014), Trajectories of quality of life in early-stage dementia: individual variations and predictors of change. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 616–623. doi: 10.1002/gps.4044
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-062-23-0371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.