Do changes in specific cognitive functions predict changes in health-related quality of life in people with Alzheimer's disease?
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 694–703, July 2014
How to Cite
Bosboom, P. R. and Almeida, O. P. (2014), Do changes in specific cognitive functions predict changes in health-related quality of life in people with Alzheimer's disease?. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 694–703. doi: 10.1002/gps.4050
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- University of Western Australia, School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cognitive Domains and Health-Related Quality of Life in Alzheimer’s Disease, The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 2016, 71, 2, 275, ,