The efficacy of plasma biomarkers in early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 713–719, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, T., Xiao, S., Liu, Y., Lin, Z., Su, N., Li, X., Li, G., Zhang, M. and Fang, Y. (2014), The efficacy of plasma biomarkers in early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 713–719. doi: 10.1002/gps.4053
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 08411951100, 10ZR1425800
- China Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009BAI77B03, 2012ZX09303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.