The work was presented at an invited conference in Paris in March 2013, and a synthesis report was published as part of this event. The results and recommendations in the paper submitted here are also contained in the synthesis report, although the current paper contains more detail. The synthesis report and the literature review, and survey are available for download at http://www.alcove-project.eu
Public health guidance to facilitate timely diagnosis of dementia: ALzheimer's COoperative Valuation in Europe recommendations†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 682–693, July 2014
How to Cite
Brooker, D., Fontaine, J. L., Evans, S., Bray, J. and Saad, K. (2014), Public health guidance to facilitate timely diagnosis of dementia: ALzheimer's COoperative Valuation in Europe recommendations. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 29: 682–693. doi: 10.1002/gps.4066
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Department of Health England. Grant Number: 2010 22 01
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.