With the title “Memory impairment and mortality in a national cohort of older persons,” the abstract has been presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, 11–14 April 2012, in New Orleans, LA.
Impaired verbal memory is a significant predictor of early cerebral-cardiovascular death, an 18-year follow-up of a national cohort†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 837–845, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Impaired verbal memory is a significant predictor of early cerebral-cardiovascular death, an 18-year follow-up of a national cohort, Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 29, pages 837–845, doi: 10.1002/gps.4068, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Post-stroke memory impairment among patients with vascular mild cognitive impairment, BMC Neurology, 2014, 14, 1, , , , , , , , ,