Psychosocial and medical aspects of older suicide completers in Israel: a 10-year survey
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 846–851, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Psychosocial and medical aspects of older suicide completers in Israel: a 10-year survey, Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 29, pages 846–851, doi: 10.1002/gps.4070, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.