Systematic review reference number: CRD42013004091
The disconnect between evidence and practice: a systematic review of person-centred interventions and training manuals for care home staff working with people with dementia†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 797–807, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), The disconnect between evidence and practice: a systematic review of person-centred interventions and training manuals for care home staff working with people with dementia, Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 29, pages 797–807, doi: 10.1002/gps.4072, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Programme Grants for Applied Research programme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0608-10133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.