Dementia: a barrier to receiving percutaneous coronary intervention for elderly patients with ST-elevated myocardial infarction
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 906–914, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Dementia: a barrier to receiving percutaneous coronary intervention for elderly patients with ST-elevated myocardial infarction, Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 29, 906–914. doi: 10.1002/gps.4078, , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.