The double burden of age and disease on cognition and quality of life in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 952–961, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), The double burden of age and disease on cognition and quality of life in bipolar disorder, Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 29, 952–961. doi: 10.1002/gps.4084, , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Heinz C. Prechter Bipolar Research Fund
|gps4084-sup-0001-Supplementary.docx||Word 2007 document||115K||Supporting info item|
|gps4084-sup-0002-TableS1.pdf||PDF document||319K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.