Comparison of access, outcomes and experiences of older adults and working age adults in psychological therapy
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
How to Cite
Chaplin, R., Farquharson, L., Clapp, M. and Crawford, M. (2014), Comparison of access, outcomes and experiences of older adults and working age adults in psychological therapy. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry. doi: 10.1002/gps.4122
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.