Depressive symptoms among poststroke patients in Japan: frequency distribution and factor structure of the GDS
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 941–949, October 2001
How to Cite
Schreiner, A. S., Morimoto, T. and Asano, H. (2001), Depressive symptoms among poststroke patients in Japan: frequency distribution and factor structure of the GDS. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 16: 941–949. doi: 10.1002/gps.444
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2000
- Ministry of Education (Monbusho), Japan. Grant Number: 11672358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.