The clock drawing test in primary care: sensitivity in dementia detection and specificity against normal and depressed elderly
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 935–940, October 2001
How to Cite
Kirby, M., Denihan, A., Bruce, I., Coakley, D. and Lawlor, B. A. (2001), The clock drawing test in primary care: sensitivity in dementia detection and specificity against normal and depressed elderly. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 16: 935–940. doi: 10.1002/gps.445
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2000
- Health Research Board, Ireland
- The Mercer's Fund, St. James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.