SSRIs in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 552–554, June 2003
How to Cite
Leentjens, A. F. G., Vreeling, F. W., Luijckx, G.-J. and Verhey, F. R. J. (2003), SSRIs in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 18: 552–554. doi: 10.1002/gps.865
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2003
- Pfizer B.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.