Letter to the Editor
Rivastigmine in prevention of delirium in a 65 years old man with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 555–556, June 2003
How to Cite
Dautzenberg, P. L. J., Wouters, C. J., Oudejans, I. and Samson, M. M. (2003), Rivastigmine in prevention of delirium in a 65 years old man with Parkinson's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 18: 555–556. doi: 10.1002/gps.867
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.