This technical consensus statement is also available at http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2002/WHO_MSD_MBD_02.3.pdf and is not a formal publication of the World Health Organization. All rights are reserved by the Organization. The document may, however, be freely reviewed, abstracted, reproduced or translated, in part or in whole, but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes. © World Health Organization and World Psychiatric Association 2002.
Reducing stigma and discrimination against older people with mental disorders: a technical consensus statement†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 670–678, August 2003
How to Cite
Graham, N., Lindesay, J., Katona, C., Bertolote, J. M., Camus, V., Copeland, J. R. M., de Mendonça Lima, C. A., Gaillard, M., Gély Nargeot, M. C., Gray, J., Jacobsson, L., Kingma, M., Kühne, N., O'Loughlin, A., Rutz, W., Saraceno, B., Taintor, Z. and Wancata, J. (2003), Reducing stigma and discrimination against older people with mental disorders: a technical consensus statement. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 18: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/gps.876
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.