Double-blind controlled withdrawal of thioridazine treatment in elderly female inpatients with senile dementia
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 115–120, March/April 1989
How to Cite
Findlay, D. J., Sharma, J., McEwen, J., Ballinger, B. R., MaClennan, W. J. and McHarg, A. M. (1989), Double-blind controlled withdrawal of thioridazine treatment in elderly female inpatients with senile dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 4: 115–120. doi: 10.1002/gps.930040210
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.