Randomized placebo-controlled trial of donepezil in cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2004
How to Cite
Leroi, I., Brandt, J., Reich, S. G., Lyketsos, C. G., Grill, S., Thompson, R. and Marsh, L. (2004), Randomized placebo-controlled trial of donepezil in cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 19: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/gps.993
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2003
- Eisai/Pfizer Inc.
- Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence at Johns Hopkins. Grant Number: NIH P50-NS-58377
- General Clinical Research Center at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: NIH M01-RR00052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.