Extracting tidal variability of sea ice concentration from AMSR-E passive microwave single-swath data: a case study of the Ross Sea
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 547–552, 16 February 2013
How to Cite
2013), Extracting tidal variability of sea ice concentration from AMSR-E passive microwave single-swath data: a case study of the Ross Sea, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 547–552, doi:10.1002/grl.50128., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX08AN676
- National Science Foundation Major Research Instrumentation. Grant Number: 0722644
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!